Openmoko Bug #1792: SMS not received properly during suspend

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Aug 23 01:16:47 CEST 2008

#1792: SMS not received properly during suspend
    Reporter:  thomasb  |        Owner:  zecke
        Type:  defect   |       Status:  in_testing
Reproducible:           |     Blocking:
Changes (by zecke):

  * status:  new => in_testing

 Okay, I'm a bit slow but my -dev and -testing feed should have a possible
 bugfix (for a problem I created by trying to fix another one...).