Openmoko Bug #1309: gprs dialin responses "ERROR"

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Aug 24 11:02:59 CEST 2008

#1309: gprs dialin responses "ERROR"
 Reporter:  mdt at  |        Owner:  sean_chiang at
     Type:  defect         |       Status:  closed
 Blocking:                 |

Comment(by lindi):

 1) What source repository has the workaround? gsmd?

 2) I think I just hit the same issue with frameworkd, does it have the
 fix? See

 3) If this bug was reported against a physical chip "GSM Modem" then maybe
 it shouldn't be closed until the hardware has been fixed?