Openmoko Bug #1024: gsm modem oscillating between registrated / not-registrated

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Aug 24 16:50:15 CEST 2008

#1024: gsm modem oscillating between registrated / not-registrated
 Reporter:  mickey at  |        Owner:  sean_chiang
     Type:  defect               |       Status:  assigned
 Blocking:                       |

Comment(by claregj):

 Added an oscillating GTA02 to
 The unregistered reports do not always start at  turn on, but once started
 they don't seem to stop.
 I sent a mail to support "Debian GTA02 How to get python logs, messages
 etc?" and a samp le to Mickey L.  Today I just turned it on and let it run
 for 10 hours. It unregistered about every 2 minutes..Running Debian.
 Sorry I don't follow how to make it pick up that file,
 clare johnstone