Openmoko Bug #1856: Zhone Disable Screen Saver

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Aug 24 23:09:52 CEST 2008

#1856: Zhone Disable Screen Saver
 Reporter:  b0ef         |          Owner:  julian_chu
     Type:  enhancement  |         Status:  new
Component:  Distro       |        Version:
 Severity:  critical     |       Keywords:
Blockedby:               |   Reproducible:
 Blocking:               |
 There is no way to disable the screen locking and such on Zhone. This
 would be nice to have, cause I'm using xscreensaver. I'm also trying to
 debug why zhone seems to kill frameworkd and then the screen is just black
 and won't snap out of it again, so this issue is a little critical.

 I'm on debian, running XFCE