Openmoko Bug #1796: Xglamo does not open usb keyboard (/dev/input/event5)

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Aug 24 23:17:15 CEST 2008

#1796: Xglamo does not open usb keyboard (/dev/input/event5)
    Reporter:  lindi    |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect   |       Status:  new
Reproducible:           |     Blocking:

Comment(by fwendt):

 Replying to [comment:9 zecke]:
 > Replying to [comment:8 fwendt]:
 > > xserver-kdrive-glamo -
 1: > >
 > > Original poster has different version (but same problem):
 > > xserver-kdrive-glamo -
 > Both of these versions are not part of OM2008.8. [...] If possible
 upgrade to OM2008.8 or at least get the latest Xglamo installed.

 I thought would hold the
 most recent version but apparently it's not - it holds the version
 reported in the original post. I know OM is working on the feed issue
 (testing/stable/unstable) so eventually a "proper" version will be
 available through a feed. I guess this bug can be closed?