Openmoko Bug #1857: Powering down GSM module kills resume

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Aug 25 10:00:13 CEST 2008

#1857: Powering down GSM module kills resume
 Reporter:  ChristW  |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect   |         Status:  new
Component:  unknown  |        Version:  Om2008.8
 Severity:  normal   |       Keywords:  GSM off -> no resume
Blockedby:           |   Reproducible:  always
 Blocking:           |
 I have the attached script on my phone, called pf (for Phone ofF) to turn
 off the GSM modem.

 When I run the script and shortly press the power button to suspend, I am
 unable to resume again. I have been able to reproduce it a couple of times
 before I decided not to use this script at the moment :-)

 I use OM2008.8 with Zecke's testing feed. opkg list_installed says:
 kernel - 2:2.6.24+git75965+cb3cc53a76c7f1f7c827d048db7a849e77071515-r1.01