Openmoko Bug #1859: /usr/share/matchbox/vfolders/ content error

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Aug 25 15:46:18 CEST 2008

#1859: /usr/share/matchbox/vfolders/ content error
 Reporter:  saint     |          Owner:  marek
     Type:  defect    |         Status:  new
Component:  Settings  |        Version:  Om2007.2
 Severity:  minor     |       Keywords:
Blockedby:            |   Reproducible:  always
 Blocking:            |
 The line

 lacks the Utilities entry required to include terminal in the menu.

 I addet Utilities as last item because I am unsure that there are
 utilityes advertising themselves as members of the Utility category.