Openmoko Bug #1808: No accelerometer data

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Aug 26 12:35:02 CEST 2008

#1808: No accelerometer data
    Reporter:  Mercury  |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect   |       Status:  new
Reproducible:           |     Blocking:

Comment(by Yorick):

 hexdump works for event 2 and 3 with a clean install of Om2008.8-update
 I also used openmoko eightball with succes

 after installing gestures, only hexdump event 2 works and openmoko
 eightball doesn't work anymore when I shake it.