Openmoko Bug #1796: Xglamo does not open usb keyboard (/dev/input/event5)

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Aug 26 19:45:14 CEST 2008

#1796: Xglamo does not open usb keyboard (/dev/input/event5)
    Reporter:  lindi    |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect   |       Status:  new
Reproducible:           |     Blocking:

Comment(by Mercury):

 I'm experiencing something similar with my bluetooth keyboard, only even
 when I go on the console and type, some keys don't work.  For example, h
 works but H doesn't.

 Am I having the same problem?