Openmoko Bug #1869: update the user permission

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Wed Aug 27 06:14:04 CEST 2008

#1869: update the user permission
 Reporter:  erin           |          Owner:  documentation
     Type:  task           |         Status:  new
Component:  documentation  |        Version:
 Severity:  major          |       Keywords:
Blockedby:                 |   Reproducible:
 Blocking:                 |
 could you update my account and let me have permission to change the
 ticket status? for now, i only can add comments to tickets.