Openmoko Bug #1250: No Wifi in Managed Mode

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Wed Aug 27 08:20:24 CEST 2008

#1250: No Wifi in Managed Mode
 Reporter:  mickey at  |        Owner:  openmoko-kernel at
     Type:  defect               |       Status:  reopened
 Blocking:                       |

Comment(by ChristW):

 I also have problems associating with my AP at home. I have a stock WRT54G
 ver 7 with no firmware updates (there aren't any available).

 Running wpa_supplicant in debug mode tells me that associating with the AP
 fails because of a timeout. I'll re-run the wpa_supplicant command at home
 and attach the results.