Openmoko Bug #1866: Tangogps in outdated

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Wed Aug 27 17:13:41 CEST 2008

#1866: Tangogps in outdated
    Reporter:  Yorick                 |        Owner:  tick
        Type:  enhancement            |       Status:  closed
Reproducible:  always                 |     Blocking:
Changes (by tick):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => invalid

 Hi Yorick,
  Actually tangogps was used as a testing package, testing the working flow
 of community repository.

 Actually it is in official release feed.

 So I wont update this into multiverse, instead I will ask Distro-guy to
 see if it is good to update to the latest one.

 I will switch this issue to invalid.

 Still thanks for reporting this.