Openmoko Bug #1855: PulseAudio insecurely listens for TCP

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Wed Aug 27 18:26:27 CEST 2008

#1855: PulseAudio insecurely listens for TCP
    Reporter:  RuiSeabra                             |        Owner:  openmoko-kernel
        Type:  enhancement                           |       Status:  new
Reproducible:  always                                |     Blocking:
Changes (by zecke):

 * cc: julian_chu at (added)

 Julian please take a look. I don't know on which interfaces it is
 listening but I'm fine with the default of only using "local" interfaces
 by default. Make sure that the configfiles are marked as conf files so we
 don't destroy user configs..