Openmoko Bug #1880: No GSM signal anymore after receiving a call

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Wed Aug 27 23:20:17 CEST 2008

#1880: No GSM signal anymore after receiving a call
 Reporter:  octavsly  |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect    |         Status:  new
Component:  unknown   |        Version:  Om2008.8
 Severity:  major     |       Keywords:  NO GSM network AT+CMGL=4 +CMS ERROR: 321
Blockedby:            |   Reproducible:
 Blocking:            |
 I have called my Freeruner to check the new volume levels and after few
 rings the call got disconnected. Since then I do not have any GSM network

 The output of logread is attached to this ticket.

 I am using the August 27th  kernel from

 and the the August 27th qtopia*opk from:;O=D