Openmoko Bug #1621: it will show white screen when press power button from suspend time(it only happens specific phone(no.51))

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Thu Aug 28 11:36:24 CEST 2008

#1621: it will show white screen when press power button from suspend time(it only
happens specific phone(no.51))
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
    Reporter:  regina_kim       |        Owner:  openmoko-kernel
        Type:  defect           |       Status:  new
Reproducible:                   |     Blocking:
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Comment(by tfm):

 Replying to [comment:14 andy]:
 > There seem to be two issues going on... one is that the LCM reinit is
 somehow delayed but does happen

 Just wanted to emphasize that this delay can be as long as several
 minutes.

 I also observed for the last few days that when I am outside moving around
 being in different places, I almost never get WSOD. When the phone is just
 lying around on my desk at home, it happens very frequently.

 Are there any advanced debug options to make dmesg more verbose? Since the
 FR is still responding, ssh still working, it would be easy to provide
 logs.

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1621#comment:16>
docs.openmoko.org <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/>