Openmoko Bug #1263: hald memory leak

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Aug 28 13:00:51 CEST 2008

#1263: hald memory leak
 Reporter:  mail at            |        Owner:  mickeyl
     Type:  defect                       |       Status:  new
 Blocking:                               |

Comment(by sillern):

 I have a clean 2008.8 image, with some opkg update/upgrade from zeckes
 stuff, and I'm experiencing this issue.

 hald is occupying 48.1% of the memory according to "top".

 What can I do to debug this issue and give more info?