Openmoko Bug #1263: hald memory leak

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Aug 28 18:16:29 CEST 2008

#1263: hald memory leak
    Reporter:  mail at            |        Owner:  mickeyl
        Type:  defect                       |       Status:  new
Reproducible:                               |     Blocking:

Comment(by zecke):

 Use something like exmap to take a look at the memory usage. Maybe even
 break in malloc and see what it is doing.

 Assumption: Due the LED triggers we can fire a lot of uevents and parse
 the battery data a lot. I would start looking there... or even patch the
 kernel to change battery signal changed bits...

 Also look which version of hald we have and then take a look at the
 changelog to see if a leak was fixed upstream.