Openmoko Bug #1852: Can't register on GSM Network

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Aug 28 20:33:10 CEST 2008

#1852: Can't register on GSM Network
    Reporter:  jonquark  |        Owner:  hardware
        Type:  defect    |       Status:  new
Reproducible:  always    |     Blocking:

Comment(by jonquark):

 I have an example prepay SIM I can post to somewhere/someone if it helps.
 It's a UK SIM (prepaid with 10UKP) so you might be unable to make calls
 outside the UK but it should get further than the error 10/13 stage