Openmoko Bug #1896: Can't enter the PIN

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Aug 28 23:32:39 CEST 2008

#1896: Can't enter the PIN
 Reporter:  madis            |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |         Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |        Version:
 Severity:  normal           |       Keywords:
Blockedby:                   |   Reproducible:
 Blocking:                   |
 I flashed my Freerunner with the latest
 but I can't enter the PIN code, because my pin is numeric, but I don't
 have any numeric keyboard available at this time.