Openmoko Bug #1892: Locations doesn't start

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Aug 29 12:38:17 CEST 2008

#1892: Locations doesn't start
    Reporter:  flamma     |        Owner:  marek
        Type:  defect     |       Status:  accepted
Reproducible:  always     |     Blocking:

Comment(by flamma):

 It didn't work. So, I tried with console and got that error. I thought
 that was the origin of the problem. Once solved, I have rebooted and
 Locations seems to start from desktop, but now that I looked at it, it
 seems to have the same behaviour as before.