Openmoko Bug #1906: [qtopia] Duplicate SMS in inbox

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Aug 30 13:11:56 CEST 2008

#1906: [qtopia] Duplicate SMS in inbox
    Reporter:  tobias                  |        Owner:  zecke
        Type:  defect                  |       Status:  new
Reproducible:  always                  |     Blocking:

Comment(by tobias):

 Replying to [comment:1 zecke]:

 > Issues:
 >    - You selected a component, a wrong one
 >    - You didn't attach opkg list_installed
 >    - You didn't attach the output of logread.

 Sorry for that. I read the «Bug Filing Policy» mail but not the wiki
 entry. I'll do it better the next time!

 > So the output of logread of the init sequence and logread after the
 duplication happened would > be appreciated.

 I sent myself a test SMS. After rebooting it was duplicated.
 All logread outputs are attached.