Openmoko Bug #1927: Login problem

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Aug 30 13:53:37 CEST 2008

#1927: Login problem
    Reporter:  dareus   |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect   |       Status:  closed
Reproducible:  always   |     Blocking:
Changes (by zecke):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => invalid

 Please use the to file admin issues.
 AFAIK we can not migrate bugs from one trac to another so I'm closing this
 as invalid and encourage you to file a bug over there. *please*