Openmoko Bug #1928: Settings don't change the suspend time

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Aug 30 19:33:21 CEST 2008

#1928: Settings don't change the suspend time
 Reporter:  wilk      |          Owner:  marek
     Type:  defect    |         Status:  new
Component:  Settings  |        Version:
 Severity:  blocker   |       Keywords:
Blockedby:            |   Reproducible:  always
 Blocking:            |
 After today's (30/08) update from, my freerunner doesn't
 suspend by itself, whatever the setting configured. I can however manually
 make it suspend (POW button) and wake up (POW button or a call).

 I suspect that it's the Settings menu that doesn't change the apm
 parameters since other users reported that their Freerunner goes into
 suspend mode, but they can't change the time to suspend. I guess I'm just
 lucky that mine was configured for "no suspend" when I did the upgrade.

 I'm running raster's image upgraded through official repos. I attach the
 output of opkg list_installed.