Openmoko Bug #1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Aug 30 20:25:49 CEST 2008

#1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume
    Reporter:  Rorschach    |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect       |       Status:  new
Reproducible:  always       |     Blocking:

Comment(by andy):

 There's some wrong assumptions there, we binned svn for kernel work and
 use git for many months.  There's tons of stuff happened to glamo since
 then in the kernel.;a=tree;f=drivers/mfd/glamo;h=307b9483be4b681140b0ba96edf094de02cc0339;hb=stable

 Also the triggering of hard reset on Glamo is queer.  I have never ever
 seen it occur randomly during use, only during either suspend or resume
 action.  It's part of a larger syndrome of races and crap in kernel
 suspend / resume that we very slowly clamp down on.