Openmoko Bug #1928: Settings don't change the suspend time

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Aug 31 04:54:40 CEST 2008

#1928: Settings don't change the suspend time
    Reporter:  wilk      |        Owner:  marek
        Type:  defect    |       Status:  new
Reproducible:  always    |     Blocking:

Comment(by Holger):

 I've updated my FR to kernel Om2008.8-gta02-20080826.uImage.bin / rootfs
 Om2008.8-gta02-20080831.rootfs.jffs2 tonight. After the update I do have
 the same problem: My FR always suspends after 30s regardless of the
 seetings I've configured. The second before the FR suspends it shows the
 logo of X Window System (but maybe I just missed the logo before the