Openmoko Bug #2078: glamo-mci.0: ****** insanity timeout

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Dec 2 01:52:19 CET 2008

#2078: glamo-mci.0: ****** insanity timeout
 Reporter:  Sprite_tm        |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |         Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |        Version:
 Severity:  normal           |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0                |      Blockedby:
Estimated:                   |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:                   |   Reproducible:

Comment(by andy):

 Thanks for reporting the downgrading of this to a warning hiding the
 problem, since passing the timeout up is going to be fatal and it seems we
 can stumble on with no indication from Glamo it completed and work around

 If you have a minute please patchify the change and send it on the kernel
 list; if you'd rather it get done for you let me know and I'll sort it out