Openmoko Bug #1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Dec 5 16:34:41 CET 2008

#1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume
 Reporter:  Rorschach  |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect     |         Status:  new
Component:  unknown    |        Version:  GTA02v5
 Severity:  critical   |       Keywords:  wsod,resume
 Haspatch:  0          |      Blockedby:
Estimated:             |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:             |   Reproducible:  always

Comment(by Seppi):

 Here is the Kernel which i compiled for me with the patch from 11/26/08

 Works very well for me, no WSOD since then. Nicolas is my hero :)