Openmoko Bug #2160: bluetooth is powered up on resume and bootup

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Dec 5 20:53:36 CET 2008

#2160: bluetooth is powered up on resume and bootup
 Reporter:  lindi            |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |         Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |        Version:  unspecified
 Severity:  normal           |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0                |      Blockedby:
Estimated:                   |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:                   |   Reproducible:  always
 With stable-tracking 80f4b57fef5dcffb it seems that bluetooth chip is
 powered up (neo1973-pm-bt.0/power_on=1) after resume and bootup. If I
 power it down it is up again after the phone returns from suspend.

 I use debian on freerunner and stopped fso-frameworkd while doing this
 testing just to make sure it does not touch the power status of bluetooth.