Openmoko Bug #1767: Enlightenment Error

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Dec 12 12:55:00 CET 2008

#1767: Enlightenment Error
 Reporter:  ssweeny     |          Owner:  john_lee
     Type:  defect      |         Status:  assigned
Component:  E - Illume  |        Version:  Om2008.8
 Severity:  normal      |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0           |      Blockedby:
Estimated:              |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:              |   Reproducible:

Comment(by TimoJyrinki):

 How to actually unload drop shadow module remotely? (or switch the
 engine). I cannot get enlightenment_remote to work via ssh. I'd like to
 test the various options, though.