Openmoko Bug #2174: stable-tracking/16e183d: jbt6k74.c:558: error: implicit declaration of function 'jbt6k74_display_onoff'

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Sat Dec 13 20:06:31 CET 2008

#2174: stable-tracking/16e183d: jbt6k74.c:558: error: implicit declaration of
function 'jbt6k74_display_onoff'
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  lindi            |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |         Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |        Version:  unspecified
 Severity:  normal           |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0                |      Blockedby:
Estimated:                   |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:                   |   Reproducible:  always
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------

Comment(by andy):

 Yes git diff is the only tool I know about for this as well.

 Before we changed to having trees with history, you could actually see
 stable-tracking head if you scrolled down from andy-tracking head, then
 you knew what the additional patchset was.  But with the history, that is
 hidden and the branches publicly sync by merge patches that are mini git
 diffs.  I think between the two choices having the history is going to be
 generally more useful but your point is fair enough.

 I still have that kind of branch here locally, I can publish it in
 addition to the history branches but probably it will make some peoples'
 heads explode to see two branches for each official one.

 For now stable-tracking is just a stake in the ground for a future where
 we got everything upstream, I am only building andy-tracking regularly.

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/2174#comment:3>
docs.openmoko.org <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/>