Openmoko Bug #2175: andy-tracking/9b2a35dd6 does not resume

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Dec 16 01:52:03 CET 2008

#2175: andy-tracking/9b2a35dd6 does not resume
 Reporter:  lindi            |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |         Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |        Version:  unspecified
 Severity:  normal           |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0                |      Blockedby:
Estimated:                   |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:                   |   Reproducible:  always
 I can not resume andy-tracking 9b2a35dd616a9fbe from suspend. I tried to
 wake the device by pressing power button and removing the USB cable but
 nothing visible happened. I can reproduce this in a setup where X server
 is not running and I manually suspend with "apm -s" (no fso-frameworkd