Openmoko Bug #2185: AUX button makes interrupt storm

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Dec 23 09:21:26 CET 2008

#2185: AUX button makes interrupt storm
 Reporter:  vnevoa   |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect   |         Status:  new
Component:  unknown  |        Version:  Om2008.9-dev
 Severity:  normal   |       Keywords:  AUX button interrupts
 Haspatch:  0        |      Blockedby:
Estimated:           |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:           |   Reproducible:  always

Comment(by arhuaco):

 This kernel should fix AUX bouncing. It would be nice if you can confirm
 so that we can trust the patch.

 Once we know this problem is solved we'll check the power button issue.
 It is solved for me but your problem was more serious.

 Best regards.