Openmoko Bug #1489: sometimes volume is too low during a call

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Dec 30 10:13:46 CET 2008

#1489: sometimes volume is too low during a call
    Reporter:  regina_kim  |        Owner:  tick
        Type:  defect      |       Status:  closed
   Blockedby:              |    Estimated:
 Patchreview:              |     Blocking:
Reproducible:              |

Comment(by wilk):

 I was thinking we could make the sound volume setting persistent from one
 call to the next since usually it's very likely that if I previously
 increased the volume, I will have to increase the volume again at next
 call which is not very convenient since sliding the bar is not very
 convenient during a call (see