[Bug 1192] unknown reason cause TI GSM modem always return "+CME ERROR: 512"

bugzilla-daemon at bugzilla.openmoko.org bugzilla-daemon at bugzilla.openmoko.org
Thu Jan 24 03:30:09 CET 2008


sean_chiang at openmoko.com changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
             Status|RESOLVED                    |REOPENED
         Resolution|FIXED                       |

------- Additional Comments From sean_chiang at openmoko.com  2008-01-24 03:30 -------
It still happen, but now I could re-produce it. 
1. Make our test environment simple
      stop xserver, and kill phone-kit process
2. camp to network first through libgsmd-tool
3. Try this command 2 times, then I got "+CME ERROR 512" at second time.
      libgsmd-tool -m shell < test                               
      The content of test is:  
4. After we got "+CME ERROR 512", TI GSM modem is out of control.              
      Whatever atcommand(ex. AT) we send, it always respond "+CME ERROR 512"        

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.

More information about the buglog mailing list