Openmoko Bug #1537: add public key for yi

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Jul 4 14:20:39 CEST 2008

#1537: add public key for yi
 Reporter:  yi               |       Owner:  gismo at
     Type:  task             |      Status:  new
Component:  Network Manager  |     Version:
 Severity:  blocker          |    Keywords:
 Blocking:                   |   Blockedby:

 Attached file is my public key, which used rsa encryption (the file before
 was not). please put it in place and I hope it will resolve my failing on
 ssh problem. I have flooded with files which need to be uploaded to om