Openmoko Bug #1538: Create branch in OM git repository

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Jul 4 19:36:13 CEST 2008

#1538: Create branch in OM git repository
 Reporter:  paulproteus  |       Owner:  roh
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
Component:  Distro       |     Version:
 Severity:  normal       |    Keywords:  git
 Blocking:               |   Blockedby:
 As discussed at ,
 roh and we seem to agree that we should maintain the SHR distribution's
 bitbake files (and other packaging?) as a branch in -
 perhaps called org.openmoko.shr.

 Naturally I promise to only make commits in that branch; my SSH keys are
 available at .