Openmoko Bug #1566: "edit*send" icon is out of the screen range

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Wed Jul 9 13:58:58 CEST 2008

#1566: "edit*send" icon is out of the screen range
 Reporter:  wendy_hung          |        Owner:  jeremy at
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed
Blockedby:                      |
Changes (by will):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => invalid

 already discussed this.
 the current behaviour is perfectly fine.
 We do not want to automate/center every action occuring on the map.
 Its only an excuse for not making map scrolling work better.
 We should instead make map scrolling work fast and smooth.