Openmoko Bug #1568: Log in U-Boot through NOR Flash not working

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Wed Jul 9 20:36:17 CEST 2008

#1568: Log in U-Boot through NOR Flash not working
 Reporter:  gen      |       Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect   |      Status:  new
Component:  unknown  |     Version:
 Severity:  normal   |    Keywords:
 Blocking:           |   Blockedby:
 I have tried the instructions for the NOR U-Boot at:
 and a description someone gave on IRC: "hold in aux, then hold in power
 while still holding in aux until it boots"
 Nothing happens when I try this.

 The AUX button works okay in other contexts.
 I can get to the NAND menu and boot the device up, too.

 On IRC I got the impression that only some devices (or people) have this