Openmoko Bug #1575: scrolling is unusable in exposure

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Jul 10 04:21:49 CEST 2008

#1575: scrolling is unusable in exposure
 Reporter:  will                |        Owner:  raster at
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  new
Blockedby:                      |

Comment(by marek):

 I discussed that problem with raster. Here his response:

 i almost am certain that  it is the momentum detection in
 etk. it's a combination of our touchscreen, jittering and momentum

 i'll add it to my todo list after i get ompower actually building from its
 svn repository