Openmoko Bug #1596: mediaplayer console output - volume changed

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Jul 12 13:40:24 CEST 2008

#1596: mediaplayer console output - volume changed
 Reporter:  goldie           |       Owner:  openmoko-kernel at
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |     Version:  GTA02v5
 Severity:  normal           |    Keywords:  openmoko-mediaplayer
 Blocking:                   |   Blockedby:
 there is heavy output on the console
 lots of:
 and even more:
 set_property volume 1
 about 8 msgs per second

 when i change to volume to 10 the set_property volume 10 shows only once
 and then I can see only omp_mplayback_is_playing:0 once per second

 after I restart mediaplayer the volume goes to 1 - why?