Openmoko Bug #666: 3G SIM capability

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Jul 8 16:45:09 CEST 2008

#666: 3G SIM capability
 Reporter:  steven.demetrius at  |        Owner:  michael at
     Type:  defect                      |       Status:  new
Blockedby:                              |

Comment(by oneiros):

 There is currently a thread about non-working 3g cards on the community
 mailing list. Personally I have two sim cards from different providers
 that do not work. Aside from the provider logo they look almost the same.

 I have attached photographs of one of the sim cards.

 The behaviour of the card in the photo is exactly the same as described

 A PIN is set and working in other phones. Un- and resetting the PIN did
 not help.

 I would be glad to assist further in tracking down this nasty bug that
 seems to affect a lot of people, especially in Germany.