Openmoko Bug #666: 3G SIM capability

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Jul 10 18:04:32 CEST 2008

#666: 3G SIM capability
 Reporter:  steven.demetrius at  |        Owner:  michael at
     Type:  defect                      |       Status:  new
Blockedby:                              |

Comment(by nibbler):

 The card is definitely a gemalto sim. I have a bunch of these as demo
 cards (without actual content) and at least one with o2 customisation
 (from the very same series as the card pictured). I will pass all of them
 to roh during next week. hope that helps.