Openmoko Bug #666: 3G SIM capability

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Jul 12 16:36:58 CEST 2008

#666: 3G SIM capability
 Reporter:  steven.demetrius at  |        Owner:  michael at
     Type:  defect                      |       Status:  new
Blockedby:                              |

Comment(by ChaosEagle):

 I just tried a newer O2 SIM in the freerunner, and it worked just fine, so
 I guess the problem is - at least concerning O2 in Germany - limited to a
 little older cards. Note the different chip layout of the 2 SIMs (see
 attached files).