Openmoko Bug #666: 3G SIM capability

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Jul 14 02:05:04 CEST 2008

#666: 3G SIM capability
 Reporter:  steven.demetrius at  |        Owner:  michael
     Type:  defect                      |       Status:  new
Blockedby:                              |

Comment(by roh):

 Replying to [comment:49 openmoko at]:
 > If this theory makes sense to anyone other than me, I can take photos of
 my sim, as well as the contacts for the sims in the two phones to compare.

 please do. some sharp macro-photos of the sim-card sockets you describe
 and your sim-card contacts would be great.