Openmoko Bug #1489: sometimes voice is too small during calling

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Jul 17 06:06:39 CEST 2008

#1489: sometimes voice is too small during calling
 Reporter:  regina_kim  |        Owner:  zecke
     Type:  defect      |       Status:  new
Blockedby:              |
Changes (by will):

 * cc: will at, wendy_hung at (removed)
 * cc: testing at, teenie_hung at (added)

 please just forget about third party calls for now.
 we do not want this.
 this ticket is about sound volume, which as i understand there is not much
 we can do until we see where hardware take us in A7.
 So please wait.
 (teenie, you were cc'ed.  Who is the appropriate owner of this ticket?)