Openmoko Bug #883: Audible GSM interference when making a call

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Jul 18 18:40:03 CEST 2008

#883: Audible GSM interference when making a call
 Reporter:  hozer at  |        Owner:  tony_tu
     Type:  defect           |       Status:  assigned
Blockedby:                   |

Comment(by jjh):

 I have the same issue.  I just received my Freerunner GTA02 this week and
 it appears that the feedback is there when the MicroSD card that came with
 my phone is installed.  When I take the SD card out, the feedback is
 completely gone.

 I have tried in various locations around my town and they all indicate
 that it is the SD card.  I will be happy to try various experiments to
 help out.