Openmoko Bug #1549: [exposure] want to launch exposure again while it is in the e-illume bar, need 5~10 sec (was: want to launch exposure again while it is in the e-illume bar, need 5~10 sec)

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Sun Jul 20 07:37:59 CEST 2008

#1549: [exposure] want to launch exposure again while it is in the e-illume bar,
need 5~10 sec
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  wendy_hung  |        Owner:  marek
     Type:  defect      |       Status:  assigned
Blockedby:              |
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------

Comment(by marek):

 I checked in revision 56 yesterday - no change to the activate() call
 since revision 54.
 @raster: Please try to run your test more than once and you will see that
 it works.

 We have 2 situations to make exposure the front window (while it is
 running):

 - via the launcher (home)
 - via illume bar

 The first case is covered by the activate() call which gets called and
 returns immediately (I messured the time with python). But the result is
 different every time you try it. It can take a random time from 1 second
 to 10 seconds until you see the window. May be a problem in the binding ?!

 The reactivation via the bar is not handled by exposure at all. Should it
 ? If so, what would be needed ?

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1549#comment:7>
docs.openmoko.org <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/>