Openmoko Bug #1639: Only some contacts off SIM displayed

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Jul 21 15:43:49 CEST 2008

#1639: Only some contacts off SIM displayed
 Reporter:  montgoss  |        Owner:  julian_chu
     Type:  defect    |       Status:  new
Blockedby:            |
Changes (by andy):

  * owner:  openmoko-kernel => julian_chu
  * component:  System Software => Distro

 Crikey, I can see there isn't a better-sounding component to put this bug
 against, but really System Software currently means kernel and bootloader
 type stuff.  I changed the component to "Distro" so someone who can do
 something can help or put it against a better component.