Openmoko Bug #1650: Mokomakefile: gtk+/gtk+-fastscaling conflicts

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Jul 22 09:33:17 CEST 2008

#1650: Mokomakefile: gtk+/gtk+-fastscaling conflicts
 Reporter:  gcasse  |        Owner:  julian_chu
     Type:  defect  |       Status:  new
Blockedby:          |

Comment(by graeme):

 I removed gtk+-fastscaling from the latest builds because the OM theme no
 longer requires the hacks to get it working and I wanted to update to the
 latest gtk+ which has other speed improvements. I guess I forgot an
 RPROVIDES in the gtk+ recipe.