Openmoko Bug #1549: [exposure] want to launch exposure again while it is in the e-illume bar, need 5~10 sec

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Tue Jul 22 18:10:39 CEST 2008

#1549: [exposure] want to launch exposure again while it is in the e-illume bar,
need 5~10 sec
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  wendy_hung  |        Owner:  marek
     Type:  defect      |       Status:  assigned
Blockedby:              |
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------

Comment(by marek):

 1. It may be the case that I move a little but why is the onclick
 animation shown ? That should only happen if we have a click or is this a
 onmousedown which can become a click or a drag ?

 2. Yes, I catch the signal. As I explained earlier the window comes to the
 front but it takes some time. I used the normal python handler to get the
 signal. May be that conflicts with your main loop somehow. How do I get
 ecores sigusr ?

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1549#comment:11>
docs.openmoko.org <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/>